Notes: Follow these examples closely for many layout, punctuation, spacing, capitalizing and italicizing.
When including a figure or a table from another source in your work, you should include appropriate citations.
- Tables are numerical values or text displayed in rows and columns.
- Figures are other illustrations such as graphs, charts, maps, drawings, photographs etc.
- All Tables and Figures must be referred to when you look at the main body of the text.
- Number all Tables and Figures within the order they first can be found in the writing.
- Make reference to them within the text by their number. For instance:
As shown in Table 2 .
As illustrated in Figure 3 .
- Each figure or table should really be titled and captioned.
- For images, photos and paintings see Audio and Visual media in this gu >Tables reproduced in your text:< Continue reading